Health & Safety
Your safety and well-being is our top priority. This year, we have been working diligently to build our commitment to deliver a safe, comfortable, and stress-free conference experience. We are partnering with the Bismarck Event Center and Ramkota Hotel and Conference Center to follow their safety and cleanliness protocols in addition to the safety guidelines outlined by the Center of Disease Control and the North Dakota Department of Health guidelines to ensure you participate with confidence.
Steps We Are Taking
Maintaining A Healthy Environment
- Masks will be required for all attendees, staff, vendors, speakers and volunteers
- Bismarck Event Center will be cleaning high touch areas regularly throughout the Convention
- Bismarck Event Center will be cleaning restrooms consistently throughout the day
- Bismarck Event Center will be fogging all areas nightly
- Bismarck Event Center will be fogging breakout rooms during the longer breaks which includes Trade Show hours on Wednesday and general session/lunch/association meetings on Thursday.
- Bismarck Event Center will have hand sanitizer stations throughout the venue
- Temperature checks and screening will take place daily
- Single line registration keeping 6 feet apart
- Room monitors will ask that attendees coming into a session to wait until all current attendees have left the room
- 1/2 hour breaks are set to allow attendees entering a session to disinfected their seat/area prior. Wipes will be supplied.
- Will provide seating outside for breaks
- Wear a CDC approved face covering at all times during the event
- Agree to temperature checks and screening daily
- Acknowledge that there is a risk of contracting COVID-19 infection and the NDLTCA cannot prevent and is not responsible for such risk of infection to any person who chooses to attend.
- NDLTCA requests that anyone who is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or has been exposed to a COVID positive individual to stay home to avoid risk of infection to others and attend virtually.
- Follow appropriate hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette by washing hands often and covering coughs and sneezes.
- Avoid handshakes
- Per physical distancing guidelines, stay at least six feet from other attendees even if they are wearing face covering
- Take everyday precautions to stop the spread of germs.
Enforcing Food Service Protocols
- Lunch will take place in Hall B where tables will be spaced out
- Lunch will be buffet style served by hotel staff who will be required to wear face masks and single-use gloves
- Table cloths will not be used
- Utensils will be individual wrapped and handed to attendees