AHCA PDPM Academy
02/26/2019 8:45 AM - 02/26/2019 4:30 PM Radisson Inn
Registration is closed.
If you have any questions, please contact Susan at 701-354-9775.
The American Health Care Association (AHCA) is pleased to offer in partnership with the North Dakota Long Term Care Assocation, the PDPM Academy, a 10-month training effort led by AHCA to help facilities prepare for this massive change.
Provider members of AHCA and NDLTCA who register for the PDPM Academy will have access to:
- PDPM 101 workshop webinars. These webinars are a pre-requisite for the February 26 training and imperative to watch prior to attending. These webinars are in short increments so can be watch when you have time. The webinars can be accessed by clicking here.
- One-day in person training workshop – February 26, 2019
- Monthly AHCA webinars on key topics and emerging PDPM issues
- “How To” webinars on AHCA developed Tools
At the February 26 in-person workshop, participants will go in-depth on with hands-on experiential learning by:
- Aligning buildings and companies to transition to PDPM using AHCA’s Copyrighted PDPM Readiness Tool and Related Core Competencies;
- Classifying Residents into Case Mix Groups;
- Assessing market position in a PDPM environment; and
- Using Organization Business and Management Tools to reconfigure business planning.
- To be successful with PDPM, Administrators, MDS/Billing staff, Nurses/DONs, and Therapists must be included in the training.
Registration is open ONLY to NDLTCA Facility Members and registration is PER FACILITY. Deadline to register is February 11, 2019.
On February 12, the registration list gets submitted to AHCA who will then contact you directly with your PDPM Academy online access. No refunds will be given once your registration information has been sent to AHCA.
Continuing Education: 7.00/6.00 depending on if you take the PDPM 101 training prior to the full day. CEU's will be available for Administrators and Nursing for sure and looking into ceu's for therapists.
$350 first registrant from a facility
$250 registrants 2-5 from the same facility
$200 registrants 6 or more from the same facility